New, AMH Mineral, Sunscreen Stick is a safe physical sunscreen, made sheer with the use of all natural UV blocking ingredients, such as red raspberry seed oil, coconut oil and anti-aging sea buckthorn oil.
Contains 13% non-nano zinc oxide, for broad spectrum protection. SPF 30.
The same formula as Jersey Shore Cosmetics Top Rated and Recommended by EWG.org a score of "1."
Tested, UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection. Paraben-free. Petrochemical-free. No hormone disruptors. Cruelty-free. Made in the USA
Non-nano zinc oxide. 100% Natural. Great for all Skin Tones.
This formula is Top rated and Recommended by EWG.org, a score of 1. (Zero) Zero toxins.
For best results, stroke onto clean, moisturized skin and blend well.
For maximum health benefits, wear protective clothing and use sunscreen every day.
For sunscreen use.
Sunscreen Protection Measures:
- Drug Facts: Active Ingredient: Non- nano Zinc Oxide 13% Purpose- Sunscreen.
- Use sunscreens with broad spectrum SPF values regularly and as directed.
- Limit time in the sun, especially between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., when the sun’s rays are most intense.
- Wear clothing to cover skin exposed to the sun; for example, long-sleeved shirts, pants, sunglasses, and broad-brimmed hats.
- Reapply sunscreen at least every 2 hours, more often if you’re sweating or jumping in and out of the water.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Apply to all skin exposed to the sun.
Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.